Connected partner solutions to elevate your personal,
real-time dust monitoring
The connected XD1+ Personal Dust Monitor and Reactec cloud-based analytics platform has arrived. The Reactec Analytics platform brings exposure data from the XD1+ to life by delivering real-time updates from individual workers and tracking respirable data to determine where the highest concentration of harmful dust exists in your workplace.
With no filters, pumps, tubes, or replaceable parts, the XD1+ Personal Dust Monitor is one of the most compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use real-time personal dust monitors on the market. For such an accurate and reliable unit, it is also essential to be able to access and easily understand the data which the XD1+ is picking up, minute by minute.
Reactec’s cloud-based analytics platform brings XD1+ exposure data to life by delivering real-time updates from individual workers to remote supervisors, whilst tracking respirable data, to determine where the highest concentration of dust exists in your workplace.
With the support of Reactec’s ecosystem, the XD1+ is transformed into a connected, personalised dust monitoring device that shares invaluable data insight to key stakeholders and figureheads. The XD1+ is integrated into the Reactec ecosystem using the Reactec RASOR device as an IoT Gateway to Reactec’s powerful Analytics software.
By simply connecting your XD1+ unit to the Reactec Analytics platform you are able to:
- Remove guesswork with accurate and real-time dust monitoring.
- Personalise dust monitoring against specific workers with the Reactec RASOR device.
- Identify the source and location of exposure and prioritise high risk areas.
- GDPR compliant management of personal risk data.
- Review tailored risk reports, add interventions and assess control measures.
- Manage multiple health risks (dust, noise, vibration, proximity hazards) on a single platform.
If you want to find out more about how XD1+ can help keep your workers safe from harmful dust in the workplace, get in touch today to speak to one of our experts.